- For the fastest possible service, it’s best to order on our online store, as we do not take orders over the phone.
- For online orders we accept the following payment options: Paypal and American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards.
- Sales tax applies to orders shipped to AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA and WI.
- If you need further information pertaining to your online order, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-844-937-2551. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Order Cancellations and Modifications
- Our top priority is getting your soap into your home as quickly and as safely as possible. Once your order is placed, we begin the fulfillment process almost immediately. After an order is fulfilled, we are unable to make any changes. However, if you’ve just placed your order and need to cancel it, please contact us at 1-844-937-2551 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we can do our best to assist you.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Smart Post for all continental United States orders with a minimum purchase of $35. Orders under $35 will be charged for shipping. We do not ship to PO boxes or Freight Forwarders. For military addresses (APO), please select FedEx Smart Post as your shipping method.
- For free shipping orders, due to high volume of orders we are receiving, please allow for 10-14 business days for order processing and 7-10 business days for FedEx Smart Post delivery.
- Weight-based FedEx rates are available for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping cost for all Canadian orders will vary by order. At the time of checkout, exact shipping cost will be determined. The cost will be based on total # of items ordered and total weight of shipment.
- For orders outside the United States and Canada, please contact one of our International Distributors.
- Overnight and 2nd-Day orders placed after 2:00pm PST are considered placed on the following business day.
- Use the FedEx Website to track your package with the tracking number emailed to you. If you do not receive notification via email from FedEx, please contact us at email@example.com.
- FedEx does not deliver ground shipments on weekends or holidays. Do not include these days when estimating your expected delivery date.
- We do NOT request or require a signature for any deliveries. If you are not home when your package arrives, it is solely up to your delivery person’s discretion whether or not to leave the package without a signature.
- If your order is damaged or missing, please contact our Web Store Customer Service Department at 1-844-937-2551 within 72 hours of receiving your order so we may replace your item(s).
Returning products purchased from our online store
We hope you’re happy with your Dr. Bronner’s product, but if for any reason you aren’t satisfied, you may return your online purchase to us within thirty (30) days of the receipt date for an exchange or refund. Shipping cost paid on your original order is non-refundable and you are responsible for return shipping costs (including the cost of insurance, if you choose to insure the package). After thirty (30) days, we will only accept returns or exchanges in cases of manufacturer defect.
Please include a note in your package indicating your original order number, your reason(s) for returning the product(s), and whether you want an exchange or refund. Ship to:
Attn: Returns Dept.
1335 Park Center Drive
Vista, CA 92081
Returning products purchased from a retail store or another online store
All products must be returned to the original retailer where they were purchased. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from a retail store or other online store, please contact the retailer directly, as we have a lenient return policy with all of our distributors.
All All-One Mask purchases are final sale.