Welcome to our Web site DrBronner.com (the “Site”). The Site and any other Dr. Bronner’s electronic platforms (collectively, the “Platforms”) are hosted by All One God Faith, Inc. dba dba Dr. Bronner’s (“Dr. Bronner’s”).
Use of the Site
You are responsible for your ability to access the Platforms, and ensuring that all persons who access the Platforms through your internet or mobile connection are aware of this Agreement and comply with it.
Dr. Bronner’s does sell products for children, but we do not sell products to children. We only sell products to adults (people eighteen years old and older) who can purchase them with a credit or debit card. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that user conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Dr. Bronner’s or its affiliates.
All transactions made through the Platforms are subject to our acceptance in our sole discretion. Dr. Bronner’s reserves the right, with or without prior notice: to change product or service descriptions, images and references; to limit the available quantity of any product or service; offer samples or special pricing of any product or service; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, incentive offer or other promotion; to prevent or prohibit any user or customer from making any or all transaction(s); and/or to cancel any order or refuse to provide any user or customer with any product or service.
Price and availability of any product or service offered through the Site are subject to change without notice, and Dr. Bronner’s shall not be responsible for errors in the prices or descriptions of such products or services. Refunds and exchanges will be subject to Dr. Bronner’s refund policies then in effect. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card or other payment method in connection with a purchase, transaction or any other monetary interaction with Dr. Bronner’s or any co-branded site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred, including without limitation all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your purchases.
All products purchased on the Platforms are transported and delivered to you by an independent carrier not affiliated with, or controlled by, Dr. Bronner’s. Title to products purchased on the Platforms, as well as the risk of loss for such products, passes to you when we deliver the products to the carrier.
Dr. Bronner’s attempts to be as accurate as possible in describing its products. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on the Platforms are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Most products displayed on the Platforms are also available in select retail stores in the United States and in select foreign markets, while supplies last. In some cases, merchandise displayed for sale via the Platforms may not be available in retail stores. Unless otherwise stated, the prices displayed on the Platforms are quoted in U.S. Dollars.
Dr. Bronner’s has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Platforms. As the actual colors you see depend on your specific computer monitor or mobile device, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of your monitor’s or device’s representation of any color.
Dr. Bronner’s guarantees every product we make. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, you may return the product to the store from which you bought it or directly to us for repair, replacement or refund, in accordance with our Shipping and Returns Policy.
The Platforms may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, user comments, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Platforms.
All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in this Agreement.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be not considered your confidential or proprietary information or content. By providing any User Contribution on the Platforms, you irrevocably assign, grant, and/or license to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of our and their respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, exhibit, exploit, sell, rent, license, transmit, broadcast, record, distribute, publish, modify, revise, create derivative works of, sublicense, and disclose to third parties, any such User Contributions for any purpose. To the extent permissible under applicable law, you hereby waive and agree not to assert any and all moral rights, attribution rights, or similar rights. By providing any User Contribution on the Platforms, you further allow and permit us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of our and their respective licensees, successors, to use and publicly display your name, user name, and if provided by you, your image, likeness, and biographical information, in conjunction with the uses (as described above) of the User Contributions provided by you.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the rights described above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of our and their respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
- All of your User Contributions do and will comply with this Agreement.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Dr. Bronner’s, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We may remove any User Contribution which does not comply with this Agreement or any applicable law, regulation, or court order.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Platforms.
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates this Agreement, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Platforms or the public or could create liability for Dr. Bronner’s.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Platforms.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of this Agreement.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Platforms. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS DR. BRONNER’S AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Platforms, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Our review system is operated by third party contractors such as Bazaarvoice. We reserve the right to reject any review for any reason. Third party reviews reflect the opinions of such third parties and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Dr. Bronner’s. Reviews are designed for product performance only, and comments relating to customer service, delivery, and other matters are not acceptable.
The Platforms and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Dr. Bronner’s, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
This Agreement permits you to use the Platforms for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, sell, store or transmit any of the material on our Platforms, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features (see below “Linking to the Website and Social Media Features”) with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layouts or forms) of Dr. Bronner’s or our affiliates without the express written consent of the respective owner.
- Use meta tags or any other hidden text incorporating Dr. Bronner’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Dr. Bronner’s.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Platforms or any services or materials available through the Platforms.
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Platforms in breach of this Agreement, your right to use the Platforms will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to the Platforms or any content on the Platforms is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Dr. Bronner’s. Any use of the Platforms not expressly permitted by this Agreement is a breach of this Agreement and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
DR. BRONNER’S, ALL-ONE!, the Globe Design, and other marks are registered trademarks of All One God-Faith, Inc. dba Dr. Bronner’s in the United States and other countries.
All rights in the product names, company names, trade names, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, product packaging, trade dress and designs of all Dr. Bronner’s or third-party products or Platforms, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to All One God Faith, Inc. or their respective owners and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any related materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited, and nothing stated or implied on the Platforms confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark owned by All One God Faith, Inc. or any third party. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
All copyrights in the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface and other content provided on the Platforms, and the selection, coordination and arrangement of such content, are owned by All One God Faith, Inc. or its third-party licensors to the full extent provided under the United States Copyright Act and all applicable international copyright laws. Under applicable copyright laws, you are expressly prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the Platforms for any purposes. Nothing stated or implied on the Platforms confers on you any license or right under any copyright owned by All One God Faith, Inc. or any third party.
The Platforms and the information contained in reference herein are for your personal, non-commercial use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, you shall not broadcast, duplicate, copy, reproduce, edit, manipulate, modify, publish, rent, sell, publicly display, perform, distribute, transmit or circulate to anyone the contents of the Platforms, or use the contents of the Platforms in litigation, or for any commercial or promotional purposes, without the express written consent of Dr. Bronner’s or its lawful successors and assigns. To request any type of usage permission, you may contact us by telephone at: 844-937-2551.
Dr. Bronner’s respects the intellectual property rights of others. When we become aware of allegations of copyright infringement concerning any materials distributed through the Platforms, we will investigate the allegations thoroughly and take any actions we deem appropriate. This may include, in the case of individuals who repeatedly infringe on the copyrights of others, termination of access privileges.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Platforms in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please immediately provide our Copyright Agent (see contact information below) with all the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you are claiming has been infringed;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Platforms that you are requesting to be removed;
- Your name, address, daytime telephone number and email address, so that we may contact you if necessary;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information you are providing is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright(s) in question; and an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright(s) in question or of someone authorized on behalf of the owner to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Platforms is Eugen Pak c/o Wendel Rosen LLP, whom you may contact by telephone at: (510) 834-6600 or (510) 622-7684, or email at email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Platforms may contain links to Web sites operated by persons or entities other than Dr. Bronner’s (“third-party sites”) or to co-branded Web sites operated by a third party, including affiliates (“co-branded sites”). We provide such links for your reference and convenience only. A link from the Platforms to a third-party or co-branded site does not imply or mean that we endorse the content contained on that site, or endorse the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you use any content provided by any third-party or co-branded sites which you access via links from the Platforms.
DR. BRONNER’S IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ANY DEALINGS WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY WEB SITE OR CO-BRANDED WEB SITE, ANY MERCHANT OR OPERATOR OF A THIRD-PARTY WEB SITE OR CO-BRANDED WEB SITE, OR ANY OTHER PERSON WITH WHOM YOU ENGAGE IN ANY TRANSACTION.
The information presented on or through the Platforms is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Platforms, or by anyone who may be informed of any of the Platforms’ contents.
The Platforms include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Dr. Bronner’s are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Dr. Bronner’s.
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Site that is inconsistent with any other provision of this Agreement.
The website from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out in this Agreement.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Platforms, as well as any further limitations as may be set forth in any written or on-screen notices appearing on the Platforms. As a condition of your use of the Platforms, you warrant that you will not use them for any purpose or in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries) or prohibited by this Agreement. You also warrant that all information you provide in connection with a purchase, transaction or any other interaction with the Platforms or any co-branded site will be accurate, complete and current.
Additionally, you agree not to use the Platforms:
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Dr. Bronner’s, a Dr. Bronner’s employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Platforms, or which, as determined by us, may harm Dr. Bronner’s or users of the Platforms, or expose them to liability.
By using the Platforms, you also agree not to violate, or attempt to violate, the security of the Platforms, including, without limitation, actions such as:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach any security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with the service of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to or overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Platforms;
- Sending unsolicited email of any type, including promotions and/or advertising of products, services or websites;
- Forging Forging any TCP/IP packet header, or any part of the header information, in any email or posting.;
- Using the Platforms in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Platforms, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Platforms;
- Using any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Platforms for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Platforms;
- Using any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Platforms, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in this Agreement, without our prior written consent;
- Introducing any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attacking the Platforms via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and
- Otherwise attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Platforms.
YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORMS, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORMS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PLATFORMS ARE PROVIDED BY DR. BRONNER’S ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE PLATFORMS, THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE PLATFORMS OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, WEB SITES OR LINKED WEB SITES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION: THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE PLATFORMS WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; THAT THE PLATFORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE PLATFORMS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT ON THE PLATFORMS WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY INFORMATION ON THE PLATFORMS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, AND WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THESE CHANGES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORMS IS AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DR. BRONNER’S DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OF IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT WILL DR. BRONNER’S, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS, OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE PLATFORMS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND , UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PLATFORMS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR NATURE, INCLUDING THOSE DAMAGES: ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, MISUSE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORMS OR ANY LINKED THIRD-PARTY OR CO-BRANDED WEB SITES; INCURRED IN THE EVENT A THIRD PARTY INTERCEPTS OR DECRYPTS ANY TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US THROUGH THE PLATFORMS; OR INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR SYSTEM FAILURE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Dr. Bronner’s and its affiliates, successors and assigns, and its and their directors, officers, employees, agents, co-branders or other partners, from and against any and all allegations, claims, demands, actions, causes of action, proceedings (whether threatened or pending), orders, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and other legal expenses, and judgments of any kind or nature incurred by Dr. Bronner’s arising out of or relating to your use of the Platforms, your violation of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of another.
This Agreement, your rights and obligations, our rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of California, without regard to principles of conflicts of law and as if this Agreement were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the State of California. This Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
PLEASE READ THIS DISPUTE RESOLUTION SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT AND TO HAVE A JURY HEAR YOUR CLAIMS. THIS SECTION CONTAINS PROCEDURES FOR MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
Any dispute relating in any way to your use of the Platforms, or to any products you purchase through the Platforms, shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in San Diego, California, United States of America, except that if you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Dr. Bronner’s intellectual property rights, we may at our option seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of California, United States of America, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
How Arbitration Works. Arbitration under this Agreement shall be conducted under the rules of JAMS/ENDISPUTE Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures in effect at the time of filing of the demand for arbitration. The parties specifically incorporate the terms of the California Code of Civil Procedure section 1283.05 with respect to discovery. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Waiver of Right to Bring Class Action and Representative Claims. All arbitrations shall proceed on an individual basis. The arbitrator is empowered to resolve the dispute with the same remedies available in court, however, any relief must be individualized to you and shall not affect any other customer. You and Dr. Bronner’s also agree to waive the right to assert or participate in any class action lawsuit or class action arbitration, any private attorney general lawsuit or private attorney general arbitration, and any joint or consolidated lawsuit or joint or consolidated arbitration of any kind. If a court decides that the limitations of this paragraph are deemed invalid or unenforceable, any putative class, private attorney general, or representative action must be brought in a court of proper jurisdiction and not in arbitration.
Limitation on Time to File Claims. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PLATFORMS MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES; OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
We may discontinue the Platforms at any time and for any reason, without notice. We may change the contents, operation or any and all other features of the Platforms at any time and for any reason, without notice. We may discontinue or restrict your use of the Platforms at any time and for any reason, without notice.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Dr. Bronner’s as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Platforms. Nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court or law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Platforms or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
The failure of Dr. Bronner’s to enforce any provisions of this Agreement, or to respond to a breach by you or any other parties, shall not in any way waive its right to subsequently enforce any terms or conditions of this Agreement or to act with respect to similar breaches.
If any provision in this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect, and the invalid, unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
This Agreement is the entire and final Agreement regarding the Platforms and their content, and it supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications between Dr. Bronner’s and you regarding the Platforms and their contents.
All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved by Dr. Bronner’s.
Dr. Bronner’s is headquartered in the United States, and the Platforms are based in the United States. Please be aware that information you provide to us, or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Platforms, may be processed and transferred to the United States and be subject to United States law. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using the Platforms, or by providing us with your information, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage and processing of information to and in the United States.
This website is operated by:
All One God Faith, Inc. dba Dr. Bronner’s
1335 Park Center Drive (or P.O. Box 1958)
Vista, California 92085
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy (as stated above) in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.
LAST UPDATED ON: August 9, 2021