Spring Clean your Home the Organic Way… with Dr. Bronner’s Multi-tasking Magic Liquid Soaps
November 18, 2014
Spring cleaning may not be everyone’s idea of fun but it’s usually still a big to-do. This year, why not make it easy on yourself and blitz your home with Dr. Bronner’s magic organic liquid soap which is not only good for cleaning your floors, work surfaces and windows but also it’s 18-in-1 uses means it can help with sprucing up the entire house the organic way!
Formulated with pure, high potency organic oils, free from petro-chemically modified ingredients, preservatives and vegan approved, Dr. Bronner’s Magic Liquid Soap can be used as:
- A zesty air freshener Dilute a few drops of citrus liquid soap in ¾ cup of water and pour into a spritz bottle. Simply spray around the home for fruity spring scented air!
- Floor and surface cleaner Wash down the floors and surfaces the natural way! Choose your favourite scent for an instant ‘pick-me-up’. Mix the magic liquid soap with a few drops of vinegar and baking soda for even better results.
- Clean your clothes Use the liquid soap instead of chemical detergent to get through that pile of washing you’ve been meaning to do! Lavender is perfect for washing clothes as it also acts as a moth repellent.
- Pest Spray The spring months can bring a whole host of unwanted visitors to your home such as bugs, flies and other creepy-crawlies. Dilute a few drops of tea tree liquid soap in ¾ cup of water and spray around the home for a natural insect repellent.
- Washing up liquid The perfect, natural way of getting your dishes spotless.
- Car cleaner It’s not only your home which deserves a deep cleane. With the evenings getting lighter and the days longer, now’s the perfect time to wash your car. Dr. Bronner’s liquid soap will ensure your wheels scrub up well!
- Window & Glass Cleaner Mix a few drops of your chosen magic liquid soap with water and scrub the windows with a piece of newspaper. They’ll be shining in seconds…
Dr. Bronner’s focuses on affordability and versatility, making their soaps the perfect household accessory. In penny saving times, these 18-in-1 use bottles are the retro answer to our expensive beauty woes. The liquid soap comes in nine main varieties; Peppermint, Green Tea, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Citrus, Almond, Rose, unscented Baby Mild and Tea Tree. And what’s more, Dr. Bronner’s will donate 20p for every 473ml and 946ml bottle of liquid soap sold to support Compassionate World Farming, the world’s leading farm animal welfare charity.
To find your nearest stockist call t: 0845 072 5825 or visit www.drbronner.co.uk
For further press information and samples please contact
Dalila or Hilary at The Spa PR Company
T. 020 7100 7018