Product & Packaging Associate (Temp)
Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!
Starting Salary: $20.00 Hourly
Benefits at a Glance
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You’re seeking a temporary employment opportunity and are familiar with production activities such as boxing inventory, labeling, and organizing warehouse stock. You excel in fast-paced working environments and are flexible with taking on new tasks.
Your duties will include to:
- Fill differing bottle sizes by hand or machine with proper soap, lotion, cream, gel, or balm product.
- Construct and prepare differing sizes and shapes of packaging boxes by hand or machine.
- Label and code bottles and boxes as needed or instructed.
- Place packaged boxes on pallets and move pallets to the shipping area.
- Break down boxes after loading bottles for the filler.
- Assist with loading of boxes as needed on to automated box machine.
- Print labels using internal FDH system for labels.
- Assists with all supporting documentation for the day-to-day production.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- At least six months of warehouse and/or manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace working environment and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be available to work all shifts on any day of the week, including weekends and holidays.
Get To Know Us
- Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
- Independent, family-owned
- Certified B-Corp
- Organic fair trade food & body care products
- Executive salaries capped at 5:1 the lowest paid fully vested position
- At least 1/3 of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.