Demo Representative (Contractor)
Contracted through a third-party staffing agency.
Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!
Starting Wage: $25.00/Hour
Benefits at a Glance
- Development & Training Programs
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You love interacting with the public and are an excellent communicator. While you enjoy collaborating with colleagues, you are adaptive and confident working on projects individually. You would enjoy using your approachable and welcoming personality to share Dr. Bronner’s products and activism.
Your duties will include to:
- Perform in store product demonstrations and display marketing materials while adhering to Food Safety Guidelines when performing food demonstrations.
- Closely interact with the public and consumers on both private and public property.
- Accurately complete product audit reports; with photographs and reports for each event.
- Communicate any in-store or event issues regarding product availability or changes in demo schedules to National Demo Event Coordinator.
- Collaborate with retailer point of contact (department heads/store manager, et.) to ensure ample product supply is available to support demo.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of sales or demo experience in retail, marketing, or other related fields
- Technical proficiency in Promomash, Excel, Outlook and the internet.
- Capable of lifting, carrying and balancing objects weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to reach above and below shoulders, climb stairs/ladders, stoop, crawl, kneel, balance, and stand for long periods of time.
- Experienced skill communicating concisely and effectively with a wide range of people from divergent socio-economic backgrounds and build positive work relationships.
- Ability to think critically, set and adhere to a timeline, accurately and independently, and solve any problems that arise.
Any combination of educational and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position.
Get To Know Us
- Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
- Independent, family-owned
- Certified B-Corp
- Organic fair trade food & body care products
- Executive salaries capped at 5:1 the lowest paid fully vested position
- At least 1/3 of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.