Talent Acquisition Manager
Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!
Starting Wage: $100,000 Annually
Benefits at a Glance
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
- Development & Training Programs
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
In this newly created role, the perfect candidate will utilize creativity and project management skills to personify the magic of Dr. Bronner’s company culture to create an employer brand to attract diverse, cool and kind candidates. Your role will extend across the wider business, with particularly strong partnerships across Marketing, Events and PR to streamline our full-cycle recruiting process.
Over the next two years, perfect candidates can expect to achieve the following:
- Lead the creation of an outstanding employer brand to win top employer awards
- Creation of warm candidate pools to attract the most qualified candidates
- Reduction of Time to Fill and Time to Hire by 50%
- Launch of digital marketing pages – LinkedIn Career, Blog, career page
- Implementation of ICIMS Applicant Tracking System
- Champion initiatives designed to attract and engage candidates from diverse communities/backgrounds
- Development of constant partnerships to accelerate candidate sourcing
- Facilitate a series of virtual and physical career events
- Preparation of reports to highlight Talent Acquisition Data/Success Metrics
- Creation of a career path program for current employee
- Management of staffing agencies
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Possession of an Associate’s degree from an accredited college with major coursework in finance, human resources, business administration, business law, or a closely related field.
- Eight years of progressive proven experience with full cycle recruiting, HRIS, compensation, organizational effectiveness/development, onboarding/orientation and administration for a company of 300+ employees.
- Exceptional proficiency in tracking deliverables, tasks, and project deadlines, juggling competing priorities, and multi-tasking efficiently.
- Technical Proficiency: Advanced knowledge of application tracking system, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook); digital file sharing and project management systems (Google Drive, Dropbox, and SharePoint)
Any combination of educational and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position.
Get To Know Us
- Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
- Independent, family-owned
- Certified B-Corps
- Organic, fair trade food & body care products
- Executive pay capped at 5:1
- 40% of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.