Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!
Starting Wage: $24.00/Hour
Benefits at a Glance
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
- Development & Training Programs
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You have mastered the skill of multi-tasking and are quick to communicate vital information to various teams. You’re reliable and enjoy working in an orderly, fast-paced environment where efficiency is key.
Your duties will include to:
- Coordinate and monitor incoming and outgoing shipments, organize Special Packaging (SPG) warehouse and parcel room.
- Plan and perform quarterly physical counts of inventory; review documents (production logs, SPG checklists, et.) to ensure accurate documentation, share details with 3PL, and resolve any discrepancies.
- Work with SPG manager to process product/transfer requests, record production data and any damages, and implement necessary adjustments to ERP system.
- Communicate with Ops Admin regarding products returns and employee assignments, connect with third-party suppliers to ensure timely deliveries, and be available to other company departments requesting support with special projects.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Speedy typing skills and accuracy with general computer functions.
- Ability to read, communicate in words and writing, basic math understanding.
- 1-2 years’ experience in data entry using an ERP system in fast-paced plant production environment; tracking inventory, processing and performing research.
Get To Know Us
- Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
- Independent, family-owned
- Certified B-Corps
- Organic, fair trade food & body care products
- Executive salaries pay capped at 5:1 the lowest paid fully vested position
- 40% of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.