Inventory and Receipts Coordinator
Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!
Starting Wage: $26.00/Hour
Benefits at a Glance
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
- Development & Training Programs
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Keeping record of and organizing items, materials and receipts comes easily to you. You are skilled with coordinating shipments, packaging materials and invoicing information. You work well with recurrent scheduling and are quick to update inventory processes and other related systems.
Your duties will include to:
- Place and process purchase orders and accompanying invoices to ensure accurate receipt of materials and products.
- Coordinate and generate new items codes, place purchase orders for company cost items and store to external warehouse reconciliations.
- Use current system to track and maintain fair trade material changes.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Math proficiency in Algebra or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, digital file sharing, and project management systems
- 2 years of progressive experience managing projects, inventory control, and working in a manufacturing environment.
- Desire to take initiative in responding to requests, meeting challenges, being resourceful and contributing ideas and information that allow for continual team growth.
Any combination of education and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position.
Get To Know Us
- Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
- Independent, family-owned
- Certified B-Corp
- Organic fair trade food & body care products
- Executive salaries capped at 5:1 the lowest paid fully vested position
- At least 1/3 of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.