GMP Compliance Coordinator
Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!
Starting Wage: $70,000.00 Yearly
Benefits at a Glance
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program – 10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
- Development & Training Programs
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You are a compliance wizard—you have a great grasp of details, systems, regulations, and know how to apply them for continuous improvement. You are skilled at communicating with people, both in writing and verbally—and enjoy working across departments and with auditors to coordinate company-wide compliance and minimize risk.
Your duties will include to:
- Assist the Senior Manager of Quality in implementing ISO 22716 across the business
- Support the development of a comprehensive quality management system and FDA-compliant GMP implementation by writing, editing, and implementing new protocols, procedures, processes, test methods, and sampling plans
- Establish and maintain records; put systems in place for identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention time, and disposition of such records
- Review and ensure that all documents meet the ISO 22716 standard
- Serve as a lead internal auditor for the company by interfacing with internal & external auditors and scheduling and coordinating internal and external ISO audits
- Initiate non-conformance reports for systems and compliance events; communicate non-compliance and imminent risks to appropriate leader(s)
- Perform follow-up and verify completion and closure of Corrective & Preventive Action Requests.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date policies, procedures, and processes in conjunction with leaders and subject matter experts’ input.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Completion of a high school diploma or GED
- Two years of progressive experience in a quality assurance role and/or manufacturing environment
- Progressive experience within a drug facility, quality assurance role, and/or manufacturing environment
- Experience as an Internal Auditor for ISO 22716 & FDA GMP
Get To Know Us
- Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
- Independent, family-owned
- Certified B-Corp
- Organic fair trade food & body care products
- Executive salaries capped at 5:1 the lowest paid fully vested position
- At least 1/3 of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.