Field Sales Representative (North East)
Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!
While Dr. Bronner’s headquarters are located in Vista, Ca, this position may be filled entirely remotely.
Starting Salary: $70,000/Year
Territory of Service to Include:
CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV.
Benefits at a Glance
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
- Development & Training Programs
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You’re the first to spread the news about sustainable, natural products. Navigating the relationship between retailers and the public is your strong suit. You’re highly organized and love working with different teams.
Your duties will include to:
- Travel frequently to to attend business reviews with Account Manager, new potential distributors and participate in market tours.
- Attend, develop and arrange assigned shows that which include distributors, consumer shows and expositions
- Meet annual directives and goals developed by Field Sales Manager, attend monthly and quarterly meetings to manage execution of quarterly promotions with distributors in region.
- Complete thorough TurnLink recaps of store interactions be that in-person or phone/online market tours, including photo documentation and address Key Account Focuses.
- Assist Sales Management Team with increasing sales, spreading knowledge of Dr. Bronner’s products and environmental/social campaign initiatives to retailers, wholesalers, and customers directly.
- Support turnover orders and new item roll outs, provide support with store outreach, and maintain strong relationships with key retailers and distributors.
- Bachelor’s degree in field of Marketing, Retail Merchandising, Art, Communications, Business Administration or related discipline from accredited college or university.
- 5 years’ experience in natural products industry performing similar duties listed above.
Get To Know Us
- Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
- Independent, family-owned
- Certified B-Corp
- Organic fair trade food & body care products
- Executive salaries capped at 5:1 the lowest paid fully vested position
- At least 1/3 of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.