Email Marketing Specialist
Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!
Starting Salary: $60,000/Year
Benefits at a Glance
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
- Development & Training Programs
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You are proud of your punctuality and are highly organized. You are reliable and personable when managing Email Service Providers and editorial calendars to connect people to quality health and wellness products.
Your duties will include to:
- Lead planning and execution of Dr. Bronner’s email calendar with the Content Team.
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to report on email performance and improve optimization.
- Build email content using personalization strategies based on behavior and activity data.
- Partner with Ecomm/Webstore and Content, Design and Customer Service teams to develop sale strategies and support email database growth.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- BA/BS in related field
- 2-3 years of related work experience in email marketing.
- Advanced knowledge of using ESPs and proficient in advertising/marketing and persuasive writing.
- Experience with and/or knowledge of Klaviyo, Shopify, CSS and HTML.
Any combination of educational and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position.
Get To Know Us
- Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
- Independent, family-owned
- Certified B-Corp
- Organic fair trade food & body care products
- Executive salaries capped at 5:1 the lowest paid fully vested position
- At least 1/3 of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.