All-One! Ambassador & Office Administrator
The All-One! Ambassador & Office Administrator’s main goal is to provide outstanding customer service while handling all office visitors. The position also ensures that the company understands and satisfies its customer expectations and requirements, handles administrative tasks functions for management, and manages the company’s reception desk. The All-One! Ambassador & Office Administrator is expected to uphold the Customer Experience department vision:
Respect, kindness, and gratitude are key to delivering a customer experience that is consistent with our All-One! mission. We strive to respond to every inquiry with care, no matter how small. As a company, transparency, integrity, love, and fairness are our greatest currency.
The All-One! Ambassador & Office Administrator works under the supervision of the Customer Experience Manager and is responsible for achieving targets and goals as determined by their manager. The ability to handle multiple tasks is a requirement.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are important values at Dr. Bronner’s. All employees are called to practice acceptance, treat others with dignity and respect, learn from and celebrate each other’s differences, recognize one’s own privilege, root out one’s own and speak up against prejudice, and work to create a healthy and respectful workspace where colleagues feel valued and part of our community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position requires an experienced and personable office administrator. This person should have strong communication and organizational skills and be able to work independently. Excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills are required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below. They are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, and are essential but do not represent all job functions that may be required to be performed by this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals differently-abled to perform essential functions.
- Manage incoming corporate calls, voicemails, and faxes
- Maintain a neat & orderly receptionist area fully aware that it is the first space where visitors experience the company
- Greet and escort visitors while ensuring the temperature reads, NDA and liability forms, and Envoy check-in are all completed upon arrival
- Collaborate with Magic Foam Experience to welcome special guests and tours
- Manage office supply inventory, ordering, and distribution while coordinating with Accounts Payable and the Recycling and Waste Diversion Coordinator to ensure the office is functioning sustainably and that utilized supplies and resources meet our All-One values
- Establish and maintain master supply order form for frequent purchase items
- Manage the ordering and distribution of plant supplies
- Serve on the Green Team to contribute to company-wide sustainability goals
- Assist Human Resources and Magic Foam Experience with office event planning and coordination
- Manage and distribute mail, packages, and deliveries received at Reception
- Assist prospective job applicants and relay applications and inquiries to Human Resources
- Manage both reception and east gate traffic
- Provide general administrative assistance to the office as needed and special projects (ex: support for CSA staff distribution)
This position will interact closely with the Customer Experience Manager, Magic Foam Experience, Green Team, Human Resources, Finance, and IT department.
Minimum: Completion of a high school diploma, GED, or comparable level education to acquire the speaking, writing, vocabulary, and reading English and basic math skills. 1-3 years of experience in customer service or business administration.
Any combination of education and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration for this position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Attitude: Confident, positive, enthusiastic, down to earth, flexible, & passionate
- Communication: Excellent, adaptive, creative, and concise verbal and written communicator in meeting spaces as well as over the phone, chat, and e-mail; polite, professional, patient, and diplomatic in navigating customer inquiries; strong grammar skills
- Critical Thinking: Ability to reason and analyze, to set and adhere to a timeline, accurately and independently, and to solve problems
- Initiative: Responds promptly to requests, works quickly, accurately, and independently; effectively executes strategies, identify upcoming needs and potential risks; proactively manage tasks, meets challenges with resourcefulness, and present ideas and information in a manner that moves the team forward
- Leadership: Highly motivated and cooperative, takes initiative and responsibility for individual and group work, possesses a strong desire to succeed, accepts feedback from others, works with a spirit of enthusiasm and a sense of urgency.
- Organization: Exceptional proficiency in tracking deliverables, tasks, and project deadlines, juggling competing priorities, and multi-tasking efficiently
- Respect: Consciously learn from and celebrate differences among identities while recognizing commonalities and shared experiences; practice inclusive language and promote acceptance, safety, respect, inclusion, and value of individuals within the workplace, and those with whom you interact on behalf of the organization; become aware of all forms of bias, prejudice, and discrimination, and work to eliminate personal vestiges of racism, homophobia and sexism in thought, action and word; promptly report incidents of bias, prejudice, and bigotry to the Human Resources Department or any member of the Executive Team.
- Teamwork: Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views, contributes to building a positive team spirit, is flexible to modifying work style to be effective within the group, able to work within a team environment and independently.
- Technical Proficiency: Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook); digital file sharing and project management systems (Google Drive, Dropbox, and SharePoint)
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
Use standard office equipment including proficient use of personal computer and 10-key adding machine.
Must have reliable transportation or possess and maintain a valid California driver’s license including proof of personal vehicle insurance coverage and insurability under the Company’s insurance carrier standards.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL & ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Performs work in a climate-controlled office setting.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods, walk, bend at the waist and knees, kneel, and uses hands, arms and legs for dexterity and balance and climbing stairs frequently.
- Occasionally lifts carries and balances objects weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Pulls and pushes such objects as file drawers and supplies.
- Prioritizes and multi-tasks work and projects requiring good memory, concentration, and analytical thinking.
- Occasionally is required to perform the safe operation of office equipment and machines and recognize and abate safety hazards within the workplace.
- Must be able to hear, see including peripheral vision and distinction of colors, read and communicate verbally and in writing frequently with a wide range of people from divergent socio-economic and cultural backgrounds and origins.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.