Summer holiday season is fast approaching – sun, sea and sand… The thought of a week or two in the sun is all we can think about. But, the one thing that always drags us down is the stress of what to pack, worries of that dreaded baggage allowance and what you might have to leave behind!
Dr Bronner’s travel sized liquid soap is the ultimate multi-tasking holiday must have. At a handy travel size of 59ml, it is small enough to fit into your hand luggage, rucksack, handbag or even in your pocket and:
- It can clean clothes – perfect for rinsing out those bikinis and swim shorts!
- It’s the only product you need to wash your face, body AND hair!
- Dilute and use it as a bug spray – the ultimate for hardened travellers.
- Use it to treat nasty cuts and grazes – Eucalyptus and Tea Tree get our vote!
- It can even be used to brush your teeth! – we recommend the peppermint or almond to get your gnashers clean!
- Use it as a shaving balm – essential when you’re on the go!
Dr Bronner’s Castile Liquid Soaps are wholly organic, containing no synthetic foaming agents, thickeners, preservatives, fragrances, dyes or whiteners and use 100% post consumer recycled (PCR) cylinder bottles and paper labels. Completely biodegradable, the soaps are made with certified Fair Trade and organic ingredients sourced from India, Ghana, Palestine, Israel, and Sri Lanka.
Dr. Bronner’s travel size liquid soap is £1.99 and comes in 9 different scents including: Citrus, Rose, Green Tea, Lavender, Peppermint, Almond, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree and Baby Mild.
To download a PDF version of this press release, click here.
- Ends -
For further press information and to receive samples please contact:
Lucy at The Spa PR Company
T: 020 7100 7018